11pm.
Whatsapp"Breakfast?" "ok" "820, hall 4".
8am
Check news, email, Facebook and Renren.
12am
Lunch with friends. Take photo of food and post on Facebook.
4pm
Back to hall. Check my favorite blogs on douban. Open youtube to watch talk show.
8pm
Download electronic book from my Dropbox
11pm
If it is Friday night, Detective Conan will be updated in BBS.
12pm
Chat with friends on Facebook and Renren.
Smartphone and internet are two key elements of my life. The EID is part of me now. Therefore, I am aware of my posts--- to convey the right image to my audience.
Picking proper words and phrases is vital for both online and offline communication. Maybe this course will give me some tips to create a professionalize Vanessa online!!
Am I right?
Whatsapp"Breakfast?" "ok" "820, hall 4".
8am
Check news, email, Facebook and Renren.
12am
Lunch with friends. Take photo of food and post on Facebook.
4pm
Back to hall. Check my favorite blogs on douban. Open youtube to watch talk show.
8pm
Download electronic book from my Dropbox
11pm
If it is Friday night, Detective Conan will be updated in BBS.
12pm
Chat with friends on Facebook and Renren.
Smartphone and internet are two key elements of my life. The EID is part of me now. Therefore, I am aware of my posts--- to convey the right image to my audience.
Picking proper words and phrases is vital for both online and offline communication. Maybe this course will give me some tips to create a professionalize Vanessa online!!
Am I right?

Your days seem so routine @@
ReplyDeleteRoutine equals to high quality :)
DeleteI m kidding. I want to make my post simple and powerful with this layout.
same as me, i have high expectation of knowing it from the course.
ReplyDeleteBtw, nice to meet you, I am from hall3
Nice to meet u 2~~
DeleteI m in hall 2. So we r neighbors.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletebut same as our face-to-face communication, there're casual or formal settings in our digital life! it may not be necessary to be 100% professional as it depends on the settings! i want to see the true Vanessa more! :)
ReplyDeletewhat u delete psyche XPP
Delete