To be honest, I hate blogging in English. I need to transform my Chinese mind to English mind so I can manage blogging. Also, I do not have the passion to post long blog which may remind me of writing essay XP
Ok, be serious.
Blogging experience is very unique. Although blogging is similar with writing diary, it needs to have concentration. I can have an idea flood in my diary. However, blogging needs to focus on one topic. Otherwise my audience will feel confused about my post and may lose interest to read it. Thus, I need to edit it several times to make sure my readers did not miss my main points. This is valuable writing experience.
So, turn to my second point. Below is my link of my sample post.
http://vanessaforwhat.blogspot.hk/2012/10/e-identity.html
Online privacy and identity is my major concern of online activities. Use a created identity means we do not want others notice our real identity but we do want show who we are as well. It is a dilemma for me. This year, privacy has became a major issue. Facebook introduced Timeline function and Google changed its privacy policy. Recently, basic information including home address and contact number of a mainland student, who discriminated Hong Kong people, is posted online. How to protect your online identity from real identity is very crucial. Additional, how to react with online friends is a big problem. Even though I discussed this issue in another angle, I am eager to know your opinion of online identity.
Last but not least. Here is the link of my comment.
http://enchunwlau6.blogspot.hk/2012/09/what-does-layout-tell-us.html#comment-form
The most enjoyable part of blogging is waiting for others' comment. I wish my comments make others happy as well. If the blog can have like button, it will be perfect!!
No comments:
Post a Comment